View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012, 02:15 PM
Hovde

Nature: Quiet
"well, that shoulder wound wasnt as bad as expected" Ryan commented to Casper, who was trudging behind him in his insubstantial form.The knife hadnt gone in as deep as Ryan originally thought, and looked worse than it actually was. They had been walking through eterna forest for a bit now and hadn't run into anything remotely dangerous yet, but Ryan was keeping his guard up anyways.

"Pretty soon we will be able to fly, once we get out of this forest" <thank god, i hate being in enclosed woods like this, it makes me nervous> Casper Commented.they continued to walk for a bit more, walking past an odd Boulder covered in moss that had stood the test of time.

<Wow, look at this Ryan!> Casper called when he passed by.Ryan took one look at the boulder, and ignored it. "Notify me if there is something important, Casper, not if you see a pretty rock" Ryan said scornfully to Casper as he continued through the forest.

Suddenly, Ryan heard the rustling of leaves, and spun around into a defensive stance."well, that shoulder wound wasnt as bad as expected" Ryan commented to Casper, who was trudging behind him in his insubstantial form.The knife hadnt gone in as deep as Ryan originally thought, and looked worse than it actually was. They had been walking through eterna forest for a bit now and hadn't run into anything remotely dangerous yet, but Ryan was keeping his guard up anyways.

"Pretty soon we will be able to fly, once we get out of this forest" <thank god, i hate being in enclosed woods like this, it makes me nervous> Casper Commented.they continued to walk for a bit more, walking past an odd Boulder covered in moss that had stood the test of time.

<Wow, look at this Ryan!> Casper called when he passed by.Ryan took one look at the boulder, and ignored it. "Notify me if there is something important, Casper, not if you see a pretty rock" Ryan said scornfully to Casper as he continued through the forest.

Suddenly, Ryan heard the rustling of leaves, and he spun around into a defensive stance. After several minutes of nothing, ryan continued on, making sure he watched his back.

<Is that the exit?>Casper asked."Guess we will find out now wont we?" Ryan answered. They neared the last of the edge of the woods, and looked out from behind a tree to see two girls standing outside of Eterna city and one guy. the guy was heading towards the woods, holding a charred sweatshirt.

<Well, looks like we see our first non adults in Sinnoh, wonder if they are friendly.> Casper said to Ryan. "Lets tail them for a bit, i dont want to confront them until i know what they are doing, and how powerful they are, if they are spirit wielders. knowledge can give you the upper hand in combat." Ryan whispered.

<why cant we make friends for once, why do you have to be so untrusting?> Casper whined. "Trusting people gets you killed, thats why. if i find they have good intentions, i may try to befriend them, as an ally could be useful, but i want more info first".

<It just gets so lonely with just you here, plus you never laugh at my jokes>Casper sighed. Ryan climbed up the tree he was hiding behind, and proceeded to watch and wait.