View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012 (06:18 PM).
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Victoria Stone

Damion was trying to be nice, Victoria knew this. Her anger still flared violently, her normally calm and cool personality diminishing by the second. His words of comfort struck her as offensive. She was not a child who had to be coddled, who had to go calm down while they made breakfast. Glaring at Damion, sympathy reflected back at her from his eyes. It wasn’t that he was doing anything wrong, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“I am not some damn child that has to go take ‘time for myself’, or ‘talk about my issues’,” she quoted him sarcastically. Her body remained perfectly situated on the sand, unmoving like a statue. Pixie began to rub herself against Victoria’s back to try and calm her down. It didn’t work.

“You know, instead of spending time worrying about me or whatever. Why don’t people just leave me the hell alone!” She turned her face away from him, talking more to herself than at him. “Here I was, starting a fire hoping to help cook the stupid fish. Oh no, we couldn’t just leave Victoria alone. No, of course not, we had to come and have a little socializing, tell a story, a powwow even!”

She caught her breath, the rant seemed to be taking a lot out of her. Pixie began to cry for her attention, the other Pokemon of hers knew to stay out of the way. “Forget it, just forget it. I’m sorry, you don’t deserve that Damion. Ignore me, I can get a little...flustered when I’m mad.”

“I just want to cook these Arceus forsaken fish, so I can feed my Pokemon,” Victoria said, regaining her composure and stretching out her legs. “Where is he with those stupid sticks?” Her voice still harboring a tinge of aggression.