Old August 21st, 2012 (08:53 PM).
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
● Adding achievements
[Like catching a certain number of pokemon, or beating all the gyms, etc]
Would be nice, but would be better if you had some sort of online stat server which would show everyone's achievements. This way, players can brag/discuss/compete for their achievements. Otherwise, it isn't really necessary. At least, that's my opinion on how something like that would work.
Quote:
● Adding quests
[Like defeating a certain number of pokemon and recieving a special item/money/outfit]
Good idea! More things to do in a game makes it that much more playable!
Quote:
● Adding outfits
[making a closet in your room, and at the start, you choose between 3 variations of your clothes, but as the game progresses you get a few more, but you mainly get more via quests and such]
That'd be so awesome! It'd add a degree of customization to the game, and players would, like I said before, be more inclined to complete the game to unlock new outfits. Please, do this if you can get someone to help you on it!
Quote:
ANYWAY I'm requesting the help of anyone who could help me implement my ideas, as these are not "fantasies" I think they are very real and able to be implemented, I'm just very slow when it comes to scripts and events.
note, if you DO help with these ideas, I will love you forever, and you will be given a very hearty credit in the credit section of my thread, readme, as well as end-of-the-game :3
Well, I'd love to help you, but I already have 2 games I'm working on simultaneously. I might be able to help out if I get some free hands. I'll stay tuned to this project.

“Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”