View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2012 (08:47 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2012 by Forever.
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by MiTjA:
Just imagine the amounts of hate gen V would have gotten if it introduced these:

When you compare pokemon to previous pokemon "by generation", your comparison is not justified if you pick Vanillite and Klink and compare them to Eevee, Gyarados and Arcanine... yeah no.
Yeah, yeah, HURR DURR GEN 1 IS JUZT AS WERD LUK AT TANGLA AND PORGON AND HITCHAN AND COUGHING AND YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!11111

Ahem, although these Pokemon are odd, they all have a nice air of simplicity to them. That simplicity is what used to define a Pokemon. And before you whine about Koffing and Weezing's skull-and-crossbones symbols, they are there for a good reason: to indicate toxicity.

And, there is no pokemon that is made out of food. Vanillite is a crystal based creature that likes being covered in snow that it creates, which then makes it resemble ice cream. I call this reverse mimicry and consider Vanillite to be the most creative case yet.
Perhaps trainers did not start using it until they came across some that covered themselves in snow, because they thought it was retardedly cute and made a dex entry about it xDD
Either way, Vanillite is based off of ice cream. Stop trying to deny it.

Sounds like Tyranitar
Tyranitar has spikes because it's based off of this:

Old Pokemon were all about having an origin, whether it be an animal or an odd creative spark. New Pokemon are all about shoving as much crap on the screen as possible. You got multicolored spikes, bright patterns, and pointless armor.

And if you think that there is no difference between old and new Pokemon, then look at this:
Spoiler:

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.