View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2012, 10:36 AM
machomuu
Gungnir!

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Hovde: I'm afraid not, but only because of the 'legendary' part. It's my personal experience that most roleplayers do not enjoy the presence of legendaries in an RP, and so I have no intention of introducing them.
From what I've seen, it's not so much legendaries themselves that people don't like, it's the allowance of legendary PCs; reason being that it leads to power imbalance, canonical and biological discrepancies, and just plain chaos. I, personally, would endorse legendary NPCs being bosses.

Then again, I do see where the trouble comes in, what with you being able to take other PokeSpirits and all, then PCs would indeed become legendary and overpowered. Not to mention that some players may overpower themselves and make beat the legendaries that, in reality, they shouldn't be able to due to the difference in power between a normal pokemon and a legendary (which is quite staggering). It would be near impossible, if not impossible, to beat a legendary, so having one as a boss would be a ironic.