View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2012 (08:30 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Skymin:
Do remember that in the natural world, though things may look symmetrical, they usually aren't. Try taking a picture of yourself and mirroring it vertically. It kinda makes sense but it does your head in. When making characters, try mixing things up left and right. Scar on right side. Mole on left. Tattoos, piercings, etc. It's okay to not make someone symmetrical.

But, it's no big deal you like your stuff to be symmetrical. It's aesthetically appealing but to an extend; you can only go so far before it looks boring.
I've seen actual shirts where there's only one sleeve, and the other side is sleeveless.

Also, seeing as I have Heterochromia, it's a tad impossible for me to be symmetrical. I actually prefer asymmetry, I guess that's just my "weirdness" factor on the rise, as I probably would wear one-sleeve shirts if I ever found them.

Myeh.

Quote originally posted by machomuu:
Quick Question, you guys. I'm adding the ratings to the categories of roleplays on the wiki and am wondering how it should be phrased. Right now I have one that says "Rated M" as the category, but I also considered "Rated Mature", "M Rating", or "Mature Rating". Thoughts?
I think "Rated M" seems like a fine format. Though it seems like most of the pages aren't being categorized.

__

@RED'S HAWT CHIBI PELIPPERS (That's right, I made your name blue, wannafightaboutit?)

... Why is it that you're so madly in love with those Journey RPs anyways?

_____

Also, I just had a "Total Profile Makeover" or whatever you'd call it. New Avatar, new Profile Picture, new Profile Coloration, and CHECK OUT MY AWESOME SIG!!!!!11!!!!1!!11!11!!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.