View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2012 (05:32 PM).
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningAlex View Post
Worksop City - Most of the green areas around the actual city won't be visible in-game. As for the city itself, I've intended to add a few more random houses or something else. I know the right part of the city is empty, but I haven't sat down to fix it yet xD
I was referring to the inside of the city (more accurately the corners on the right side )

Quote:
As for the water tiles, I've been placing them wrong in more than half maps xD Once I noticed, I started fixing them all - must've forgotten some. Thanks for the notices.
No problem, I just wanted you to know, incase you overlooked it, its understandable as its so minor xDD

Quote:
As for Purlamp Town, lol such a coincidence that we both have similar villages xD But in my case, Purlamp isn't really that primitive - there's still electricity in the houses, and I'd just prefer the gym like this.
lol, I never saw a tree house with wifi and tv xDDD sounds awesome, and no problem

Quote:
Also, there's been a demo up for download for a long while now, but it's really outdated now. I'll update it tomorrow.
I'll have to look into this O.O

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~