View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2012 (06:32 AM). Edited August 26th, 2012 by Squirrel.
Say my name, silverflame, take control
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
sorry in advance if i end up completely obsessing over pidgey in any of my future posts in this club :D

Username: Olli97
Requested Team: I would have loved to join the Lugia Team, however since it's for leaders only, I'll just stick with Zapdos :p
Reason for joining: Birds are amazing. I've had a bird Pokémon on my team through almost all playthroughs I've had of every game. Though Flying types are not the strongest, I almost always use one, and always birds, which is reasonable enough since most Flying types are birds, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. The biggest reason I want to join this club though, Pidgey :D:D:D

Favourite Bird Pokemon

Pidgey, Forever and always! First Pokémon I've ever caught, first Pokémon I ever fully evolved, first Pokémon I got attached to apart from my starter. I don't know why I've always liked Pidgey so much, since there honestly isn't anything special about it, possibly due to nostalgia, except it's not the same with any other Pokémon. The Pidgey line is just special to me, and if there's a chance for me to get one in any game, I'll take it. All I can really say is, Pidgey is awesome :D