View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
How often do you use Dragon-type Pokemon in battle?

Not much actually. I really do love them, however compared to all other types, these are so goddang rare, you'll either first get one late in the game or through spending a lot of money. To add onto that, they take sooo long to train, so that's greatly to my disadvantage, since I don't really want to train Pokémon if I have nothing to with them afterwards, and since I've never owned any games where you can battle and trade through wi-fi and stuff, I've had to do it with my friends, who don't play Pokémon any more lol. So yeah, only game I've ever really bothered to fully evolve a Dragon type Pokémon was in my Silver, partly because my friends played it back then, but mostly because it had such a huge post-game, I had lots of time to do it :D

But yeah, if I get any of the newer games, I'm definitely gonna get myself some Dragon types :p
D: You're missing out on a great experience with Dragon Pokemon. They are a one of a kind, rarity specie. You must give them a test drive at least, every single one of them. :x Have you at least used the one from the family group? Like Charizard or Gyarados, etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Sector Revenge: To be honest, because I couldn't choose another dragon as my second choice. I probably would've chosen Haxorus if I could've. I was honestly torn between Gyarados and Arbok as well, and either Flygon, Latias, or Salamence could've stood on Gyarados' level.

How often do you use Dragon-type Pokemon in battle?
Constantly. I rarely manage to have 0 dragon pokemon on any given team.
That's kind of the point, to make things interesting rather than just two simple Dragon types. \m/

I have an interesting topic that we're going forward with.
Dragons usually have scale, rough skin. Which Dragon Pokemon do you think does NOT have a scale, rough skin?
battle server MOD // paired to Sanguine & Synerjee // rival of Denny Hamlin