View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Which of the gym leaders, excluding Brock, Misty and Cilan, do you like the most based on their anime appearance?

^The major change in hair I especially love, but she's by far got my favorite sprite even among the rest! Which is why, if I somehow missed it, I would love to see her appearance in this new style in the Anime episodes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poison View Post

Which of the gym leaders, excluding Brock, Misty and Cilan, do you like the most based on their anime appearance? If you haven't watched the anime, feel free to just tell which gym leader you like the most.

I like Wattson best because he is an awesome fun leader. But I like Roxie too but I haven't see her yet in the anime.
I haven't seen the Anime yet, I should probably put 30 minutes out of my life just to watch the episode she's in. I'm actually quite interesting. Though if she is a rockstar, I really expect her to be rockhard crazy or something haha. I hope I'm not wrong :x Usually I am so...
Spoiler:

^Got a present for you Queen of Poison (& other Homika fans, of course)^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drgons90 View Post
Which of the gym leaders, excluding Brock, Misty and Cilan, do you like the most based on their anime appearance? If you haven't watched the anime, feel free to just tell which gym leader you like the most.

I haven't watched much anime, but I'll give my answer based on the game.
Liza & Tate, hehe. Not only because I'm dedicated to Psychic type, I also had trouble with Lunatone and that Claydol(seriously, psychic always gets me in a bind).

Also, welcome Blues!
As twins, I do expect them to be crazy with one another, picking on each other, having that little rivalry etc. Very good choices here!

Also, I'd like to welcome to Blues & Queen to this club!