View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2012 (06:58 PM).
bitter gay.
Gold Tier

Nature: Bold
I think that people who say you shouldn't date until you're 16-17 or older are severely out of touch with how teenagers act. I mean, I honestly couldn't see myself do it but that doesn't mean that other people shouldn't have the opportunity to, nor should people dictate or say how they should act. I think that dating when you're so young is just a part of growing up for some people. It's a way to enter the world of relationships and for you to understand how they work and what you expect to come out of one. It's just a bit of preparation for when you're older and finally do find a committed relationship.

You learn more about yourself, you learn more about how to treat other people. I don't really see the problem with it if kids want to start dating so young. As long as it's a) legal , b) consensual and c) safe.
"And here we tinker with metal, to try to give it a kind of life, and suffer those who would scoff at our efforts. But who's to say that, if intelligence had evolved in some other form in past millennia, the ancestors of these beings would not now scoff at the idea of intelligence residing within meat?"
- Prime Function Aki Zeta-5, "The Fallacies of Self-Awareness"