View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2012 (8:00 PM).
Lord of the kitchen
Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to EvilSkittles
It's all comes down to your preference then. I'm not sure why you went with individual scenes rather than plotting out the story first as that should make writing it a lot easier. Anyway, I guess I could point out disadvantages and advantages with the perspectives if you like.
Well I'm one of those people that writes by the seat of his pants. Useful for whipping out a paper in comp, not so much for putting together a story. I can plan who I want and the general direction but everything else I just have to wait for. Like now, I have what looks to be my ending and lots of middle but no beginning.

I'd also suggest reading to get a bit of foundation.
That's actually why I'm soo late in replying. I started to look through this fourm's fanfiction archive for a little help and I stumbled upon: The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World.
I ended up having to obsessively read it all. It probably wasn't the best to help me with my perspective problems since I tend to naturally want to switch perspectives when writing.

This all has been very helpful, I think I'm going to rough it with first person.

P.S: I didn't think about getting a beta, I really thought you would need to be almost finished before getting someone to look at it.