View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2012 (8:57 PM). Edited August 27th, 2012 by Halcyon.
peace and serenity
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Welcome new Dragon member! You think Drayden is hot? :O

Haha is that the only reason why you like Drayden?
Not for the faint-hearted lol:
Yeah, I believe that's the only reason, hahaha. He's well-built, has sexy green eyes, and wears a delicious-looking outfit. Oh, and that moustache. Ooh yeah. XD

What do you think about the fact that we have a Dragon-type champion again?
Honestly, I'm fine with it. It's not like we have a Dragon-type champion every single time. Besides, Iris is a young, fresh, new female champion, so it isn't repetitive at all. I feel that she is also there to highlight and contrast with Alder's age and seniority.

How often do you use Dragon-type Pokémon in battle?
I raised a Garchomp for my Platinum in-game team. And after the main storyline, I EV-trained a Kingdra just for fun, and then we decided to challenge the Battle Stage of the Battle Frontier. We only managed to clinch a Silver Symbol though. One day, I would want to find time to conquer the Gold Symbol. :D

Dragons usually have scale, rough skin. Which Dragon Pokemon do you think does NOT have a scale, rough skin?
Altaria! :D They have fluffy clouds as their body, hence I don't think they would have a scaly, rough skin. o__o And yes, I agree with that about Reshiram. I imagine its fur to be soft and furry. *__*
White 2 FC: 1206-7028-2268
Pokémon Diamond Team [2nd Run]