View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
THANK YOU NICA YAYAYAY.

Okay, so. The cast promo picture has been revealed as well as the individual portraits! :D As well as a lot of spoilers and a new promo that I will spoiler. Oh! And episode stills have been released. OH OH OH and there's some exciting news for the actors.

Glee Promo Images
Spoiler:

Cast Portraits
Spoiler:

Dianna and Jayma (Quinn and Emma) are missing because Dianna is shooting Malavita and Jayma was shooting the Smurfs 2.

Plot/Casting Spoilers
Spoiler:
The New Rachel - Episode 1
- Unique, Tina, Blaine and Brittany will ask Artie who he wants as New Directions' new star. It has then been confirmed that Unique will be out of the running which leaves Brittany, Tina and Blaine to battle it out with Call Me Maybe. Brittany has also been confirmed to be out of the running.
- Marley's second name is 'Rose' and she will join New Directions. She will have a duet with Rachel.
- Apparently Kate Hudson's character 'Cassandra July' will be a drunk.
- Whoopi Goldberg is back in this episode.

Songs that will be performed, so far.
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. Sung by Brittany, Tina and Blaine with New Directions.
Chasing Pavements by Adele. Sung by Tina, Brittany, Blaine and Artie with New Directions.
New York State of Mind by Billy Joel. Sung by Rachel and Marley
Dance Again by Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull. Sung by Cassandra July with NYADA dance class
It's Time by Imagine Dragons. Sung by Blaine with The Cheerios.
Never Say Never by The Fray. Sung by Jake Puckerman.
TBA by TBA. Sung by Brody (unreleased)

Britney 2.0 - Episode 2
- Brittany will go 'Britney' and start going sloppy. She starts eating crap, getting sloppy and being depressed.
- New Directions sing 'Gimme More' with Brittany on lead. They get booed by the school and Brittany is injured.
- Rachel proves to Cassandra July to that she can be sexy and with the help of her dance class sings 'Oops... I Did It Again'.
- Brittany sings Everytime, she is laid on her bed face down because she's missing Santana (BRITTANA FEELS I CAN'T)
- Chord will be shirtless (:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

8 of Britney's songs will be in the episode.
Oops... I Did It Again by Britney Spears. Sung by Rachel with NYADA dance class.
Everytime by Britney Spears. Sung by Brittany
Gimme More by Britney Spears. Sung by Brittany with New Directions
TBA by Britney Spears. Sung by New Directions. It's a recent song, Chord sings during it.

Makeover - Episode 3
- Sarah Jessica Parker joins the cast as Isabelle Klempt. Kurt's mentor who gives Rachel a makeover.
- Kurt interns at Vogue, his colleagues are a 'hunky business man', 'a spooky b!tch' a receptionist and a supermodel. Suzanne Krull has been cast as the Spooky B!tch.
- Blaine joins a superhero and sidekicks club. He also joins another bunch of other clubs, this is due to missing Kurt or something idk. Sam is also a part of the superhero club, apparently and is dressed as Batman whilst Blaine is Robin.

Songs so far.
Celebrity Skin by Hole. Sung by Isabelle, Rachel and Kurt.
Everyone Wants to Rule the World by Tears For Fears. Sung by Blaine
TBA by Judy Garland. Sung by Will and Sue
TBA by TBA. Sung by Brody and Rachel

I'M TOO LAZY TO DO MORE I'LL POST THEM LATER OR SOMETHING

Episode Stills
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Naya has filmed a music video for her single, 'My Heart', to which has NO RELEASE DATE YET GOD NAYA
Amber has been working in the studio with Rodney Jerkins, who well, educate yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Jerkins

Amber's album is literally going to storm the charts. :)