Questions about Fanfics
View Single Post
August 28th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Cave of Hymns
written a fanfic before this day (all Ive done are original stories, the only one I've read is Cupcakes (holy mother of mew that was bad). I got a few questions.
1. With what frequency would you suggest submitting chapters?
2. What is a chapter? Like what would be considered a "submittable" chapter
3. Should a Pokemon fanfic be happy, or adventurous?
4. My current FanFic is a darker story of the main character's life.
5. Would I have to completely follow pokemon cannon?
5b. If so which cannon is considered cannon, the manga(havent read), games, or anime?
I'd love to get feedback on my current Fic along with the answers to these questions.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Aques Keus
Find all posts by Aques Keus
Find threads started by Aques Keus
Ignore Posts by Aques Keus