• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew1989

neet
Years
I honestly don't know. I checked my order a few hours ago but it didn't give me the option to track my package and who's delivering it.

Whoever it is though, I'm not happy. But maybe that'll teach me not to buy stuff on days that are either near the weekend or on the weekend -_-'

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Holy cow I haven't been on this site in AGES!!

Edit: To save myself some hassle and to make my point have merit in it, I might as well just add that do you ever hate it when you order something off amazon, it doesn't come on the day you want it to arrive at? By that I mean I ordered something on the 25th and when it says "dis-patched" yesterday it didn't arrive yesterday ;_:

Amazon's always on time for me...at times most of the items come a day earlier than the expected time...which makes me happier.

I never had anything delivered on USPS, but I was told they were slower. UPS or FedEx are reliable when it comes to shipping.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Amazon is usually very quick to deliver things I buy there. Stuff actually usually arrives earlier than expected, which I like a lot.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nobody welcomed me back. :(

Then again I doubt anyone remembers me even though I've posted here on three separate dates. This time I think I'm here to stay though.

WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK <3. I saw the earlier post, but I forgot to respond. ;; And stay! pl0x.

I don't have much knowledge on the different postal services, but my donation to PC is being sent via USPS, which I feel like I'll regret. My dad always calls USPS unreliable.

Also, anyone know any sites to upload videos that isn't Youtube? I'm trying to upload a video to share, but any sites I use either aren't working, are I need to pay. Blah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Also, anyone know any sites to upload videos that isn't Youtube? I'm trying to upload a video to share, but any sites I use either aren't working, are I need to pay. Blah.

Dailymotion should work hopefully, provided it's still up and running.

New avatar feels good man.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

Dailymotion should work hopefully, provided it's still up and running.

New avatar feels good man.
Looking good there. ;)

Amazon is usually very quick to deliver things I buy there. Stuff actually usually arrives earlier than expected, which I like a lot.
Same thing happens to me. Never had any problems with Amazon.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Lmao, is that Kermit eating a baby, Xulek?

Anyway, so I got bored and uploaded this video of me. Some fantasy situation where two of my friends adopted me. Only reason I really uploaded it is cause I have to ask: is this what a New York accent sounds like? I have no freaking clue.

Warning: A few instances of cursing.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hm, should be fixed now.

And, wait, that's a Boston accent Wow, I didn't know they just skipped over their Rs like that. Paak. Chow-dah. =P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Lmao, is that Kermit eating a baby, Xulek?
Anyway, so I got bored and uploaded this video of me. Some fantasy situation where two of my friends adopted me. Only reason I really uploaded it is cause I have to ask: is this what a New York accent sounds like? I have no freaking clue.

Warning: A few instances of cursing.

Why yes, yes it is. Beautiful isn't it.

Video's not working for me right now btw. Edit - nvm, watching now.

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
I wasn't sure where to post this, I know this isn't the right thread but hi

I am kinda looking for an RP thing, so if anyone's interested, just Visitor message me I guess

Anyways, hi guys. I started playing Pokemon Gold :3 It's interesting so far.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I wasn't sure where to post this, I know this isn't the right thread but hi

I am kinda looking for an RP thing, so if anyone's interested, just Visitor message me I guess

Anyways, hi guys. I started playing Pokemon Gold :3 It's interesting so far.

RP thing?

Ah, Pokemon Gold, the memories. Where are you up to?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yeah. If you want more info just Visitor message me

And I'm up to not Violet City, but I have to go in this forest and get this Farfetch'd back to the trainer I think

Oh, I'll shoot you one, then!

Ah, that's pretty early. Well, enjoy playing the game! Gold was one of my favorites.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I apologize for frequently entering and posting something "off-topic," but I found this funny and thought I would bring up how annoying it is to use the bike in this game when navigating small areas or trying to move maybe one tile up or down.

HFYyH.gif

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
^ You have no idea how frustrating that .gif is.

JUST GET IN THE DAMNED POKEMON CENTER DAMN YOU.

But yeah, I do that a lot when riding the bike and when playing RBY at super speed on Pokemon Stadium.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Oh dear, I have that problem quite often X_X At least you don't fall off the bike when you hit the building; that wouldn't be fun XD;

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Oh dear, I have that problem quite often X_X At least you don't fall off the bike when you hit the building; that wouldn't be fun XD;

If that happened I'd need a lot of band aids!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Ugh, that GIF is frustrating me so much JUST GO INSIDE THE FREAKING POKEMON CENTER!! I've always hated that when playing my Black version. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back