View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2012 (11:22 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Seemed like Danielle was alright with letting the girl join in with them. Well the more the merrier. He didn't want her to be off studying by himself. Besides, Mark was pretty charismatic anyways. Now that was settled, time to review notes with the others. Well type advantages were mostly discussed and how Bug and Grass do against each other, as well as each of their offensive capablities.

"Well, I learned that bug is good against Dark Types. I actually never knew that." Mark said. "That and that poison types were apparently effective against bugs due to an increase in their species... but now they resist any form of poison... I think that's correct." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)