View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2012 (01:29 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by WolfOfEve:
Anyways, is it me, or did half of PC die before the school season? It's left me curious, since most of the RPs have been drastically slowed down due to some players having now-limited access.
Due to my current seemingly constant state of semi-lucid consciousness I've been unable to post as frequently as I would... like to. I realized I had a problem when I was unable to discern the difference between actually posting a post and simulating posting a post in my mind. I'm sure you know this because you were the one to inform me I hadn't actually posted an entire day after it happened and watched me rage ever so hard. I've found myself unable to properly focus on day to day tasks to the point that the situation is now... in desperate need of addressing.

I'm also in quite a few of your RPs.

That being said, it may be partially my fault. If I post slowly it discourages others around me from bothering to say check in as often. I'm currently trying to figure out how to 'optimize' my energy spent. Right now that may mean a reduction in the overall effort put into a post and it may also mean pursuing the idea of extra help. I am currently not considering dropping characters or RPs ... on PC anyway. I am however considering starving myself for approximately 18 hours of non-sleep, at which point I can eat and pass out or whatever. Supposedly this will reset my body's sleep schedule to have me awake at whenever those 18 hours end. (It supposedly served a very important purpose back in hunter-gatherer days, namely to make sure we could rapidly adjust to being awake when prey was available. Makes sense to me anyway.)