View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2012 (03:17 PM).
Daughter of Ash and Misty

Nature: Modest
As the group was finishing their breakfast, Tepig and Axew were playing and leaped into a bush. They suddenly both leaped out in alarm, getting the attention of the trainers.

The group rushed over to the bush and looked behind it, astonished to see an unconscious Meowth.

“It can’t be!” Ash gasped.

“It’s Meowth!” They all yelled.

Cilan carefully lifted Meowth’s head to examine him. “No doubt, this IS Team Rocket’s Meowth.”

“Well I don’t see any sign of the other two…” Ash said as he looked around.

Cilan felt Meowth’s forehead and gasped. “Meowth needs help!” He realized urgently.

They made Meowth a medicine drink and slid the liquid in his mouth. He slowly opened his eyes but they shot open when he saw the ‘twerps’.

“The twiy’ps!” He yelled, leaping up a little too quickly and winced in pain.

“What happened to you Meowth?” Iris asked.

“Yeah, and where’s the rest of Team Rocket.” Ash added.

Meowth looked away and clenched his eyes shut. “I’m not a member of Team Rocket anymore!”

“Huh?” They all asked in surprise.

“Just drop it,” he spat and then started walking away. “Thanks for getting me back up to speed…” He grunted gruffly before starting to run away but collapsing.

“Meowth!” They all ran up to him.

“Take it easy…” Cilan soothed.

“Since you twiy’ps have been so nice to me, I guess I can tell you what happened.”

They looked at him intently.

“Ya’ see, I had a mission and I messed up bad. Woy’d got back to ‘da boss and he gave me ‘da boot. Jessie and James left me to go on my own and so I had a jouy’ney. Next t’ing I knew, I was waking up to you twiy’ps.” Meowth explained.

Cilan rested his index finger and thumb on his chin in thought. “I think that we should take Meowth with us for a while.” He said.

“Huh?!” Ash and Iris looked at him in shock before getting the same thoughtful expressions. “Hmm…”

Meowth stared up at them with wide eyes before shaking his head. “Naw, I don’t wanna be a load on you lugs.”

“It’d be no problem.” Iris insisted.

“Do you promise not to do anything bad anymore?” Ash asked.

“I’m not with Team Rocket so I don’t NEED to do anything bad anymore!” Meowth spat defensively.

“Then I don’t see why not.” Iris said.

“Yeah, how ‘bout you come with us Meowth?” Ash asked.

Meowth’s eyes became all teary. “Aw, you twiy’ps… Okay, I’ll go wit’ you.”

Misty’s P.O.V
Following Team Rocket’s location on the tracking device, Misty found them outside of Nimbassa City. It was already mid day the day after she started her travels by the time she reached them.

“It took you long enough to catch up with us.” Jessie growled as Misty walked up to them.

Misty shrugged. “Sorry, I thought that I’d catch the tournament while I was there resting up. I just didn’t expect it to take so long.”

Jessie and James both narrowed their eyes at her.

She looked past them, suddenly noticing that one member was missing. “Hey, where’s Meowth?”

“He messed up a mission, word got back to the boss and he was fired from Team Rocket.” Jessie explained in a tone that acted as if she were simply giving Misty directions.

Misty stared at them in shock. “W-what happened to him? Where’d he go?”

Jessie shrugged. “Who knows? We left him to go on his own. After all, WE’RE still members of Team Rocket.”

Misty couldn’t believe her ears. “Meowth has been your partner for Arceus knows how long! And once he gets fired, you just abandon him?! You’re no better than Team Plasma!”

“You wouldn’t understand.” James said, looking slightly away from her. He had put on his glasses so she couldn’t read his expression.

“We don’t have to explain ourselves to you. YOU, however, have some explaining to do to US.” Jessie said.

“Explaining? For what?”

“How about why you were watching the tournament with the twerp for the last few days?” James inquired.

Misty blinked. ‘How in the world did they know I was with Ash?!’ “Th-the twerp? You mean that kid with a Pikachu? There were plenty of people at the tournament so he could have been too.” She shrugged nonchalantly.

Jessie stepped closer, glaring at her with cold eyes and a voice to match. “THAT TIME may have been a mere coincidence but what about the OTHER TIMES?”

“O-other times? What are you talking about?” Misty took a step back. ‘Are they spying on me?!’

“There were two other times that you were with the twerp. Once was when we tried to steal the twerp’s Pikachu and you vanished on us. The other time was a few days ago and you spent a considerable amount of time with them both times.”

Misty was shocked. ‘They can keep track of me by my tracking device but how would they know that I was with Ash?’

“You DO remember that we put a tracking device inside the twerp as well as your watch acting as one right? So every time that you’re with the twerp, we can see it.” Jessie explained as if she could read her mind. “So what do you have to say for yourself Anne, if that’s even who you really are.”

‘That disturbed me beyond belief, how could I forget?!’ Misty mentally cursed herself for not remembering that. ‘Well, I came here to leave them anyways so there’s no point in trying too hard to hide my identity anymore.’ She took a step back. “Okay, you got me. I’m not really a member of Team Rocket. I only joined up with you because Team Plasma stole my Pokemon and I wanted to get it back. But you two have been no help to me whatsoever. You’ve been nothing but a waste of time. So, sorry that I deceived you but I’ll leave now.” Misty explained and turned to leave.

“Not so fast,” Jessie spat and blocked her path. “You’ve already stayed with us for too long and know too much about our missions. We can’t let you leave.”

Misty smirked. “You two, trying to keep me captive? I’d like to see you try.” She pulled out a Pokeball that contained none other than her Gyarados.

“Oh no you don’t! Go, Yamask!” James threw a Pokeball and his ghost Pokemon appeared. “Yamask, stop her with your Night Shade.”

Misty tried to leap out of the way but the Night Shade just redirected and struck her. I… can’t move…

“Duck duck…” Ducklett struggled as well but couldn’t get out of the hold.

Great… Ducklett can’t go get help if it can’t get away either… Misty thought in frustration and struggled helplessly. She clenched her teeth and glared at Team Rocket. “What are you planning to do with me?! You can’t keep this Night Shade up forever!”

Jessie smirked. “Before we can answer that, we need to know who you really are. Who knows, we may be able to use it to our advantage.”

Misty glared at them defiantly. “I’ll never tell you!”

Jessie started pacing around her. “We often wondered why you kept your identity so secret… You wouldn’t even take your disguise off at night to sleep… Either that or you would disappear to sleep elsewhere. You often disappeared when it came to confronting the twerp and we saw by the tracking device that you have been with him several times.” She looked at her. “Do you have any ties with the twerps?”

“I don’t have to tell you anything!” Misty spat.

“If you don’t tell us what we want to know then we’ll have to take drastic measures!” James threatened.

“You two idiots couldn’t do anything drastic if your lives depended on it!” Misty snorted.

“Tell us or things will get ugly!” Jessie yelled.

“Things are already ugly because YOU’RE here, you old hag!”

“Now she’s done it…” James muttered.

“Old… HAG?!?!” Jessie’s anger veins started popping out of her head. “I WILL MAKE YOU PAY, YOU BRAT! TELL ME WHO YOU ARE OR I’LL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU!” Jessie screamed with fire in her eyes and raised a clenched fist toward Misty.

“NO! I will never tell-“ Misty started but a light suddenly flashed from her bag. ‘Oh no! Please tell me that’s not who I think it is!’ Misty thought with a horrified look on her face.

Much to Misty’s dismay, Psyduck appeared from the flash of light. “Psy yi yi.”

If I could move my hand to facepalm… I would.’ Misty thought as she stared at Psyduck.

Jessie and James stared at Psyduck pathetically. “That… dopey face looks familiar…” Jessie mused.

“Who could forget a thing like that?” James added.

“Psy yi yi…”

“OF ALL TIMES TO COME OUT OF YOUR BALL, THIS WAS THE WORSE!!!” Misty screamed at Psyduck.

They turned back to Misty. “You know… you remind a lot of someone who owned a Psyduck like this.” Jessie stated.

“I think it IS her.” James muttered.

“Well, enough guessing. The only way to find out is by taking off her disguise.” Jessie removed the frozen Misty’s hat, ignoring her protests. Not many people had seen Misty with her hair down so this hairstyle would be unfamiliar to Team Rocket. But if they were to remove her jacket… The outfit would give it away.

“What do you think Jess?” James asked.

“I think we need to remove the rest to find out.” Jessie started moving toward her again.

“I don’t have clothes on under my jacket!” Misty lied in a panic.

“Oh well, that’s your own fault. James, turn away.” Jessie waved her hand at James and he turned away.

Misty bit her lip and waited to see what would happen.

Jessie took off her jacket, revealing Misty’s Hoenn clothing. “Just as I thought, you’re the redheaded twerp.”

“Took you long enough to figure it out.” Misty said snidely.

“Hmm…” Jessie mused, ignoring Misty’s comment. “This could really work to our advantage. We have the twerp’s little girlfriend.”

Misty’s face turned red. “I’M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!”

“Whatever,” she waved her hand in dismissal. “You could still be used as bait.”

“B-bait?” Misty didn’t like the sound of that.

“We could trade you for Pikachu.” Jessie explained.

“What?! You guys are nuts! Ash wouldn’t trade Pikachu for the world! Much less me…” The last part had a hint of sadness to its tone.

“If he cares for you AT ALL, he’ll trade. Unless he wants to see you get hurt.”

“You two couldn’t hurt a ‘Caterpie’!” Misty retorted.

Jessie grinned evilly, glancing at James, who also gained the same grin.

“We’re not the same villains that you remember, twerp.” James chortled with an evil laugh.

“We have new methods of getting what we want… And you’re giving us a perfect opportunity to do just that. He’ll never get you back if he doesn’t trade Pikachu.” Jessie laughed manically.

Misty was more afraid of their creepy grins than their words. She didn’t believe them. Ash would blast them off like he always did. ‘If I’m so sure then why do I have such a bad feeling about this?’ She wondered to herself as they grabbed her and transported her to a huge robot.

Ash’s P.O.V

The group and their newest addition- Meowth, were continuing on their way to Nimbasa City when a soft groaning sound caught their attention.

“Pika!” Pikachu exclaimed, his ears twitching, and then ran over toward the sound. The group followed close behind and stopped in their tracks when seeing what had caused the groaning.

“No way! It can’t be!” Ash said with wide eyes.

“Can’t be what? What is it Ash?” Iris asked.

There before them lay an unconscious Pokemon with some wounds. It was white with red and blue triangles and little wings on its back.

Ash ran over to the Pokemon, whom Pikachu was already nudging frantically.

“Pipipi! Pipipi!” Pikachu cried worriedly.

Ash picked up the Pokemon gently and walked back over to Iris and Cilan. “It’s a Togetic.”

Cilan blinked. “Togetic? What in the world is a Togetic doing in Unova?”

“Aww, the poor thing looks really hurt.” Iris said sympathetically.

“Hey, ain’t ‘dat Togetic…” Meowth started and Ash nodded at him.

“Yeah, I think that’s why its here in Unova.” Ash answered.

“Huh?” Iris and Cilan asked.

Ash looked at them. “I’m almost positive of it… I think that this is Misty’s Togetic and it came to Unova looking for her.” He looked down the fainted Pokemon before glancing at Pikachu. “What do you think buddy?”

“Pika.” Pikachu nodded and stared at Togetic with worried eyes.

“Well, whatever it’s here for, it needs medical help. Let’s get some medicine for it.” Cilan stated.

“Right,” Ash and Iris agreed and the group went to go get some ingredients.

They slid the medicine drink in Togetic’s mouth and waited for it to open its eyes and look at them.

“Toge…?” It chirped softly.

“It’s alright Togetic. We won’t hurt you.” Ash soothed. “Remember me?”

“Togetic toge?” It blinked up at Ash.

“Pipipi!” Pikachu cheered and leaped down on the grass next to it.

“Toge toge!” Togetic cheered and flew up slightly at the sight of its old friend. “Toge togeticu tic tic.”

“Pikachupi? Pika pika pi chu.” Pikachu responded.

Ash glanced at Meowth. “What are they saying?”

“Togetic is askin’ where its mom is- which is apparently ‘da redheaded twiy’p.” Meowth started. “And Pikachu said ‘dat she’s here in ‘dis region.”

Ash looked at Togetic. “So you ARE Misty’s Togetic… I thought that you were in Paradise with the Togepi.”

“Togeticu. Toge toge tic…”

“Togetic says ‘dat it’s a long story.” Meowth translated.

“We have time.” Iris piped up.

“Toge,” Togetic started. “Togeticu toge togetic geticu tic tic tog toge toge ticu tic ge toge.”

Meowth took a deep breath. “It says ‘dat it was taking care of all ‘da Togepi but it really missed its mom and so sorrow was taking over ‘da garden because of its own sadness.”

“Togeticu toge… Togetic tic tic toge toge togeticu. Togeticuuuu togetic.” It continued.

“And so… ‘da King’s old Togepi saw ‘dis and told me to go and find her. I didn’t want to leave because I didn’t want not’in’ bad to happen to ‘dem.”

“Togetic toge toge ticu tic tic toge. Togeticu toge! Togetic tic tic! Toge, togetic tog toge tic togetic tog toge tic toge.”

“’Da bad man escaped and tried to rule ‘da kingdom again secretly but ‘da King’s Togepi evolved and fought him off. Seeing ‘dat Paradise would be safe, I was convinced to go.”

“Togeticu toge toge ge tic tic togeeee… Togetic ticu tog ge tic.” It took in a deep breath. “Toge tic tic togeeeee togeticu toge toge tic…” It looked down sadly.

The group looked intently at Meowth.

“I returned home on a long jou’ney to find ‘dat mom wasn’t ‘dere. I was told to come here and so I searched for her. During my search a Pokemon attacked me just because I asked for directions and knocked me unconscious.” Meowth finished and then took a deep breath. “Geez, ‘dat story sure is a Meowth-ful.”

“Don’t worry Togetic,” Ash fist pumped. “We’ll get you to Misty.”

“Pika!” Pikachu agreed and mimicked its trainer.

“Toge. Togeticu!” Togetic cheered happily.

“Now just to find her…” Ash mused.

Iris laughed. “That shouldn’t be TOO hard. If she’s with Team Rocket, just let THEM find US.”

Right as she said this, as if her words summoned them, a huge robot shaped like a Golett crashed through the trees and came into view.

“What’s that?!” Ash gasped and stood up.

Maniacal laughter came from within the robot. “What a question, twerpish indeed…” Jessie’s voice filled the air.

“We’ll answer this question when we feel the need.” James’s voice joined in.

“Bringing the blinding white light of evil into the future!” Jessie leaped on top of the robot’s head.

“Thrusting the hammer of justice down onto the black darkness of the universe!” James leaped up beside her with arms crossed. They then paused awkwardly.

“Carving our names in ‘da Rock of Etey’nity.” Meowth grumbled softly as if he couldn’t stand but join in on the motto.

“The fiery destroyer, Jessie!” Jessie continued and did a little turn.

“And with thunderous emotion, I am James!” James fist pumped in the air dramatically.

“Wisest of the wise, Meowth.” Meowth mumbled and turned away from them gruffly.

“And now gather, under the name of Team Rocket!” The two finished as if hearing Meowth.

“Meowth, I see that you’re with the twerps now.” James observed.

Meowth just glared up at them wordlessly.

“What do you want?!” Ash spat.

“Here to steal Pikachu again, no doubt.” Iris added.

“Not stealing…” James started.

“More like trading for something you might want.” Jessie finished.

“What?! There’s no way that I’d ever trade Pikachu for anything!” Ash yelled.

“Pika!”

“Are you sure twerp? What if the trade isn’t a Pokemon, but someone who you may not want to see get hurt?” Jessie asked with an evil grin.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Ash blinked.

James pushed a button and the metal on the belly of the Golett robot started opening. When it finished, they were able to see the inside of the robot through some see-through material. Inside was a cage, and in the cage was Misty out of her undercover outfit.

Misty’s P.O.V

“Misty!” Ash gasped. “Let her go!”

Jessie waved a finger at him. “Uh uh uh. Not so fast. If you want your twerpy girlfriend back… you have to trade Pikachu for her.”

Ash glanced at Misty, who was sitting down in the cage with a bored look on her face. “I’m fine Ash, just blow up the stupid robot. No need to trade Pikachu.” She called down to him.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” James warned. “If you refuse to trade, we’ll have to take drastic measures to change your mind.”

Misty rolled her eyes.

“Drastic? Right.” Iris laughed. “Let’s blow up this thing guys.”

Ash nodded. “Right. Pikachu, use Electro Ball!”

“Axew, use Dragon Rage!” Iris ordered.

Cilan sent out Pansage. “Pansage, use Solarbeam.”

Pikachu leaped in the air and formed a ball of electricity on its tail and shot it at the robot.

Axew opened its mouth and released an energy blast.

Pansage formed a ball of light in its hands and shot it out.

Misty braced herself to try and escape when the attacks strike, but suddenly she noticed something open above her head and looked to see a hole in the ceiling directly above her cage. She then noticed that a hose had appeared outside of the robot and was facing the attacks. It was then that she realized, a split second before the attacks reached the hose, that the hose was sucking in the attacks and the hose lead to the hole right above her cage.

Her heart leaped and before she could yell out anything, the combined attacks went through the hose and shot right down into her cage. She screamed as pain shot through her from the attacks and collapsed to the ground after the attack ended.

“Misty!” Ash gasped.

Misty slowly stood up, leaning up against the cage. “I-I’m fine Ash…” She said with clenched teeth. ‘They weren’t kidding about ‘drastic measures’… They’ve gotten so desperate to get Pikachu.’

The two Rocket members laughed maniacally and grinned down at the group.

“Believe us now?” James asked.

“Here’s how it’s going to go twerp. You’re going to hand over Pikachu or your girlfriend is going to suffer.” Jessie stated coldly.

“I’m not his girlfriend!” Misty yelled instinctively and blinked in confusion when she didn’t hear Ash deny it as well. She looked down at him to see an angered expression on his face as he glared up at Team Rocket.

“Every attack that you twerps do will just be sucked up by our hose and transferred to the twerpette. And even if you don’t attack, we have some incentive too.” Jessie continued and glanced at James.

He pushed another button on his remote control and a shock wave shot into the cage and shocked Misty.

She screamed in pain again and fell to the ground.

“Stop it!” Ash yelled desperately.

“Pikachupi!” Pikachu cried.

“So, do we have a deal?” James asked, controlling the hose to sway around in a teasing manner.

Ash looked down with clenched fists. “I…”

This is all my fault! If I hadn’t have worked with Team Rocket in the first place, none of this would have happened! I can’t let Ash give Pikachu to Team Rocket because of me.’ Staggering to her feet and pulling out her mallet, she started hitting the cage bars as hard as she could but couldn’t break through.

What we need right now is a miracle… Just as Misty thought this, a light flashed from her backpack, which was on a table away from the cage with all of her stuff on it. From this light appeared Psyduck. “Psyduck!” Misty said with hope. “Get me out of here if you can.”

It cocked its head with its claws still clutching it. “Psy yi yi?” It walked over to the inner control part of the robot and started pushing random buttons, making the robot sway around.

“What’s going on?” James asked and pushed a button, making a door in the head of the robot open. Jessie and James leaped inside the door to get in the robot. They noticed Psyduck pushing buttons and began panicking. “Get that duck!”

Before they could reach Psyduck, it pushed a button that detached the hose from the robot.

“Yeah! Great job Psyduck!” Misty cheered.

“Psyduck?” It asked.

“Why you- GET OVER HERE!” Jessie snarled and rushed at Psyduck.

“PSYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI!” It cried and ran as Team Rocket chased it around the robot.

“Alright, we can attack the robot now.” Cilan said. “Pansage, use Solarbeam!”

“Axew, Dragon Rage!”

“Pikachu, use-“ Ash started but Togetic flew past him swiftly. “Togetic?! What are you doing?!”

“Togeticu!” Togetic flew into the hole left by the hose and squeezed into Misty’s cage.

“Togetic?! Is that really you?” Misty whispered in shock.

“Toge!” It nodded happily and started to glow. A force field surrounded them as Solarbeam and Dragon Rage hit the robot and destroyed the cage around Misty.

(It used Safeguard. In the show it was used to block an attack and not prevent status problems like in the games. It’s used in the way of blocking attacks now.)

“Togetic! Thank you so much!” Misty said.

“Togeticu!” Togetic cried cheerfully.

Misty then glared toward Team Rocket before running to the table and grabbing her Pokeballs and undercover outfit. “Great job Psyduck, you really saved the day.” She said and returned it to the Pokeball.

“Huh?” Jessie and James asked, realizing that Misty escaped. “Oh no!”

She threw another Pokeball in the air. “Staryu, break Ducklett’s cage with Rapid Spin.” Staryu appeared and broke the cage that was holding Ducklett captive.

“Stop her Yamask!” James was about to throw out the Pokeball.

“Staryu, Water Gun.” She pointed to them and it swiftly shot the water out of its top and slammed them against the wall before James could send out Yamask.

“Great job Staryu.” She returned it and threw another Pokeball outside of the robot and Gyarados appeared. She stared at them, her face shadowed with rage. “You two messed with the wrong ‘twerpette’.” With that she leaped out of the robot and onto Gyarados’s head. “I’ve got this, guys!” She called to the group before pointing to the robot. “Gyarados, use Hyper Beam!”

Gyarados’s mouth gaped open larger and a golden beam formed and shot at the robot with sheer force, exploding it upon impact.

Jessie and James were sent flying through the air. “Aw man, we didn’t get our jetpacks on in time.” James groaned.

“Oh well, it’s not like we haven’t done this a million times. One more won’t kill us.” Jessie shrugged.

“You’re right.” James sighed. “So I guess…”

“We’re blasting off again!” They both cried and were sent out of sight with a ‘ding’.

Gyarados lowered its head to the ground so that Misty could hop off. “Great job Gyarados, thank you.” She said and returned it.

“Togeticu!” Togetic cheered.

“Oh Togetic… Is it really you? I thought that you were in the Togepi Paradise.” Misty asked, her eyes sparkling with emotion.

“It came back ‘cuz it missed you so much.” Ash explained, walking up to her and Togetic.

“Oh Togetic… I’ve missed you too.” She embraced her Pokemon. “I’m so glad to have you back.”

“Toge…” It agreed.

When they pulled away, Ash took its place by practically glomping her and making her stagger backwards from the force. ‘I guess Ash hugging me is becoming a regular thing… Not that I mind it or anything.’ She blushed.

“I’m so sorry Mist!” He cried as he embraced her. “I’m sorry that you had to go through that! You’re okay right?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry about it Ash. It was my fault for working with those idiots in the first place. Just forget that it ever happened.” Misty assured him.

Ash pulled away from the hug and smiled in relief.

“Pikachupi!” Pikachu cried and leaped into Misty’s arms.

“Hey Pikachu,” she cooed. “I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

“It’s great to have you back Mist.” Ash said “Now you can stop wearing that disguise and hiding. You can just travel with us like old times.”

Misty looked down at the jacket and hat in her hands. “Actually…”

Pikachu leaped out of her arms and looked at her curiously.

She took a step back and put the hat on. “I’ve really come to like this outfit.” She put on the jacket and grinned at the group. “I think I’ll keep wearing it.”

“Whatever you say Misty.” Ash grinned.

She then noticed that Meowth was there. “Meowth?! This is where you ended up after Team Rocket abandoned you?”

“Yep, he’s traveling with us for a while.” Iris explained.

“So, shall we continue to Nimbassa City?” Cilan asked.

“Yeah! I need to get my next gym badge!” Ash fist pumped. “Nimbassa City, here we come!” He ran ahead of the group, Pikachu following.

Misty smiled. ‘There’s the Ash I missed…’

The group ran after the enthusiastic Pokemon trainer as he ran toward Nimbassa City, the sight of his next gym battle.