View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2012 (04:44 PM).
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by ROBO-BOY:
OH MY GOD YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!!

I had so many theories, like you got hit by a bus or something...

BUT YOU'RE BACK!!! IN THE PRESENCE OF HACK ROYALTY!!!

Dude, I never got to see the first series of Pokemon, I only found out it existed when Ash arrived in Hoenn.

PS: What's your favourite Pokemon Metapod?
Not dead, just have to focus on more important things. My fav Pokémon is Charizard.

Quote originally posted by boogaluke:
i cant wait for the rest of the orange islands! especially the gym leaders. I don't know how you're going to do it, but im excited to see how you incorporate the creative gyms into the game! keep at it metapod, you know we all <3 you!
Thanks, I'll do my best

Quote originally posted by Ash493:

Wow, glad to see you back, pal... You couldn't imagine how many people were putting you under the gravestone =D
Not to mention the countless spam "Let someone else finish it", "when's creator coming back" etc...
Really, good to have you back, buddy =)
Thanks, man. Hopefully I'll have the next beta coming sooner rather than later.

Thanks to everyone else who replied.

Update: I finished the next episode, so I only have to finish four episodes before the next beta. I hope I can get those done in a decent amount of time, and that I have time for it. I'm off of work until Sunday, that's why I've had time this week, so I'll see what I can do. Also, diegoisawesome provided me with a patch that forces you to be male in the beginning without giving you a choice, so thanks to him for that