View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:06 AM
diab_low
#SmashingTheMaroons

Nature: Gentle
Hey Mid I'm about to post my leave post too I'll miss you guys good luck with your exams and yes we will be here <3

Well I've dreaded this day for a while and it makes me very sad to say this but I think it's time for Diablo to leave PC until HSC is finished. .
I have to give my laptop in to my school tomorrow as I was just hiring it for my studies so I will be alot less active more like inactive. I finish HSC early November and after that I will buy a laptop on my own. I have the Pokecommunity app on my phone so I will try to go on only to reply to VM's or PM's and that's about it but I can't promise it either.

It upsets me to leave cos I feel like I'm leaving everything I've worked for behind. My beautiful friends and all the users I talked too love you guys to the fullest and I will be back. Another thing now that I am leaving my chances of getting the PC is my life emblem is hanging by a thread but when I come back for it that will be my priority number 1.

So Imma end this by saying loved this place and thank you PC for a great time and good fun I sure will miss you guys and the place ;(

Last edited by diab_low; August 30th, 2012 at 03:15 AM.