View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012 (5:51 AM).
I can hit them with da schnapper!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by diab_low View Post
Hey Mid I'm about to post my leave post too I'll miss you guys good luck with your exams and yes we will be here <3

Well I've dreaded this day for a while and it makes me very sad to say this but I think it's time for Diablo to leave PC until HSC is finished. .
I have to give my laptop in to my school tomorrow as I was just hiring it for my studies so I will be alot less active more like inactive. I finish HSC early November and after that I will buy a laptop on my own. I have the Pokecommunity app on my phone so I will try to go on only to reply to VM's or PM's and that's about it but I can't promise it either.

It upsets me to leave cos I feel like I'm leaving everything I've worked for behind. My beautiful friends and all the users I talked too love you guys to the fullest and I will be back. Another thing now that I am leaving my chances of getting the PC is my life emblem is hanging by a thread but when I come back for it that will be my priority number 1.

So Imma end this by saying loved this place and thank you PC for a great time and good fun I sure will miss you guys and the place ;(
Daym, who i need now to conversate with here besides Hikari and ShinyUmbreon...

i got this year exams but that is in April, but good luck with the HSC mate

Your Eastsider mate, Shadow
From the city of angels.
And every vessel of devils.
Is there no way to save us?
Look through my eyes, see the world that you gave us!
Pair: Clover
i suck at fancy things pls forgive me