Old August 30th, 2012, 11:25 AM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

Nature: Serious
Name:absolase breatheder

Nickname (Optional):absol ace

Age (10-13):10

Sex (Male or Female):male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.):

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): absolase is very cold towards other pokemon exept his own. he rarely approaches other humans for fear of embarresment of losing. he cannot seem to break out of his shell, but get scared when he does. effectively rendering him without anyone but his absol, his lifelong partner.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): absolase grew up in poverty in solacon town, as he was orphaned as a child because his mother(a widow herself) died at childbirth. when he was 6 he was rescued and sent to celestic town where he was taken care of by cynthia's grandmother breifley until he returned to the streets meeting an absol on route 211,that absol became his best partner forever.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species:an absol with white claws and scythe

Nickname (Optional):absaster

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):pretty much the same as absolase but is cold towards other humans aswell

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):
sucker punch
night slash
swords dance
superpower
megahorn
stone edge

Other (Optional): absols ability is super luck. absolase has the fortunate power to remember everything so he always remember someone picky, and will deal with them later.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

''hmm time to get out of here. i don't think those gengar are freindly''

'' so what, lets fight our way out of here'' absol communicated to absolase
the 2 fused together and using a few swift swipes of night slash, the gengar were down.

'' come on, lets head to hearthome city . time to leave this barren wasteland.''

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's