View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012 (12:58 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Blue Emerald:
In short, Cyclone is expecting something different from what is intended in this hack; I disagree with him. I still support the changes you've made to the established battle system and urge you to stick with them.
Not at all. My point is that if this Tentacruel is going to know Thunder or another Electric move, all Tentacruel IN THIS HACK should be able to learn it in some fashion, be it by breeding with Pokémon that know the move (if any such combinations even exist) or just as a new level-up addition. It could even be a TM teachable. Just make it so that all Pokémon used by opponents are identical to the ones we can catch. If one isn't, such as in this case, then it should be added for ones we catch as well. Perhaps a special Move Tutor unlocked after you defeat it (making it impossible to learn until it opens up); he can even be the one that teaches your Tentacruel.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.