Thread: [Gen V] Hail team help
View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012 (04:45 PM).
Dusknoir

Quote originally posted by PlatinumDude:
It could be better to wait till the games are released before implementing the B2/W2 changes.

Also, Stealth Rock is one of Mamoswine's B2/W2 tutors. The same applies to Superpower for Scizor.

And speaking of Scizor, its power isn't running at its fullest. The ideal spread to use here is 248 HP/252 Atk/8 Spe; that way, it has more power and bulk to be effective.

The EV spread that would be ideal for Walrein would be 232 HP/220 Def/36 Spe; that way, it has an easier time taking physical hits and outrunning 0 Speed neutral base 70s.

Also, making Tentacruel's EV spread 252 HP/240 Def/16 Spe lets it outrun Adamant Breloom.

If Chandelure's Hidden Power type is Fighting, it's the better option over Energy Ball over Psychic because it hits Tyranitar, Hydreigon and Heatran hard.
I really need B2/W2 then. Haha I could use the move tutor moves a ton. I did that EV spread for Scizor so I could outspeed other Scizors. I haven't EV trained Tentacruel or Walrein yet, so I'll do that for them. I have no idea what Chandelure's HP is, I should check it out (pokecheck)