View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chofel View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am interested to learn how to make hacks. How to proceed? What tools i need? What forum i shold read? I'm not trying to make a team to make a hack, this is not the place.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Just learn a little more about the history of pokemon, know about the new games.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Just make some friends and get some help to my needs.
DrFuji is an Emulation mentor and is available~ :3 He can show you where all the tools/resources are around here, how to navigate the Emulation section, and maybe even some of the little basics of making a hack! But yeah, he can't really assist you with making your project like you said, since the mentor system is really for helping new members get more acquainted with their favorite sections here.

Since you seem to understand that, I can direct you to him? :D

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic

Last edited by Sheep; August 31st, 2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Just got word that Swift isn't available!