Old August 31st, 2012 (04:21 AM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by heretostay123:
Hope I can be a RP mentor :D

1) What time zone do you reside in?: Eastern USA
2) What board(s) of PC do you frequent?
3) How long have you been posting there?: Roleplay Corner. Check my signature.
4) Have you contributed to said board(s) in some way? If so, how?: Check my signature.
5) Why do you want to be a Mentor?: I wanna show new people how to roleplay, to pass on my knowledge I've gained via expirimentation.
Please send mentor application forms directly to me via PM! This board is only for mentees applying for a mentor.

Quote originally posted by Rogue42:
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation and pokemon gaming
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I guess mostly Emulation
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I guess so like role playing threads, club threads and off-topic discussions something to do for fun when I need a break from my rom
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? learn more about roms and scripting and um well to make some friends
We've got DrFuji available for Emulation, and bobandbill and Sydian available for General Pokemon Gaming~ :D Fuji can show you around the Emulation section, help you find where everything is located (including tools and resources), and so on. Just remember he's here to tour you around PC's Emulation section and not to help you with your hack!

Bobandbill and Sydian can tour you around the entire General Pokemon Gaming section, so you can learn about all those awesome sections listed there!

Which would you prefer?

cool | family | my star | twin | credit