View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2012 (07:09 PM).
Banned

Nature: Gentle
We actually did get in a striker, all be it a loan. Harry Kane from Spurs. Can't say I know a lot about the guy but he seems to have a decent scoring record. I expect he'll be hungry and be looking to impress so it's probably not a bad signing.

Bringing in Steven Whittaker, Jacob Butterfield, Michael Turner, Robert Snodgrass, Javier Garrido, Sebastien Bassong, Alex Tettey, Mark Bunn and Harrry Kane whilst retaining all of the key players from last season I have to say well done Hughton. If we survive this season I really think Norwich can really start to reestablish ourselves in the top tier.

I saw the Watford thing and you're right, it shouldn't be happening. It sucks that a club are being used as a feeder team to that extent. As a fan of a club that was made up of mostly loanees at one point (under Peter Grant) I feel bad for the Watford fans....although maybe I'm wrong and this will help both clubs. If their financial position is really that bad that they have to become Udinese's reserve team perhaps this is a good short term measure.