View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2012 (2:29 AM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by Halcyon.
peace and serenity
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
If that's the case, how do you feel that Iris has taken the Dragon Champion role instead of Drayden, who could had possibly been even scarier & maybe even more threatening?
I would still prefer Iris to be the champion instead of Drayden. I'd rather see a fresh new take on champions, rather than the same, old, scary champion routine. And it shows that even a cute young girl can be a champion too. Besides, the battle against the champion in BW is apparently showed to be light and friendly.

Also, Drayden is the mayor of Opelucid City. Someone needs to take care of the people there. :P (Iris is kind of like the wild child so I don't think she would want to do that. XD)

Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
So with Dragons been known as possibly only with this type of skin, do you think Lati@s, Reshiram & Altaria are somewhat rip-offs for the Dragon race? Or are they good examples to show that Dragons can come in different style for the better?
I don't think dragons should be defined into a scaly-skin stereotype. I see them as a different type of dragons.
White 2 FC: 1206-7028-2268
Pokémon Diamond Team [2nd Run]