View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2012, 07:49 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
"THANK ARCEUS AND ALL THAT IS GOOD!" (OOC: I love the Kill Your Family Show!) Forrest and Sasuke started to dance around in joy. They had caught their biggest adversary yet...a Seedot. "WOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Forrest had never been so emotional in his life. He picked up Sasuke and swung him around in circles. "WE DID IT BUDDY! WE VANQUISHED THE FOUL BEAST!" The happinesss was contagious, so Sasuke was laughing almost as maniacally as the usually quiet ninja. "Now...I need a name that is equal to something unbeatable...I know! Communism!(No. That's heinous.) Tank!" That was perfect. Tank the Seedot. With his prize in hand, Forrest jumped back into the trees and leapt from branch to branch until he reached Oldale Town, which he leapt to the first roof. He entered the Pokemon Center and handed his pokemon to the nurse, then walked back outside to see a pokemon trainer. He didn't want to start a conversation, so he would wait till she did.