View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2012 (10:22 PM). Edited September 1st, 2012 by CriticalKYUC.
CriticalKYUC
Beginning Trainer

>Pokemon following you around like in Yellow,Hg,SS
Yes. But have an option to turn it off, also make the pokemon more fit to scale, and have this effect Fly and Surf.
>Berry Trees Back
Yes, their is no reason to remove them, but keeping a system like the Berry Pots would be fine so long as they make it stay in your house/Secret base.
>New Battle system (6 on 6, etc.)
Unless it is like FFT or Fire Emblem, no. I don't like Triple battles and I wouldn't like them.
>Multiple Regions
Yes/No
Sevii Islands did it right, not a whole new region, but a decent sized area that you can only get post game, that has it's own side quests and story. I was quite upset they weren't in HG/SS
>Battle Frontier return
Emerald had the best BF. Expand on this one, make it bigger, more things to do, etc.
>New Starter types
New subtypes instead of FIRE/FIGHTING please. Other than that, nope.
>Dark type Gym Leader
Sure.
>Tournament instead of elite four
Have post game, and official WiFi tournies. Make the Elite Four have a back story, make them harder, etc.
>Return of team rocket
No, Giovanni is dead, they failed twice. Allude to them, hint at them. But in the end they failed and wouldn't be able to make a return. What would be cool is to see old admins and such working with the new villain team.
>New eeveelutions
No. It's gotten stale and old.
>New storyline(Not the old ten year old sets out to be champ and stop bad guys)
Yes/No. Make the characters older, like 15 or 16 in B/W. Add more focus on NPCs, side quests and have a large over arching story to connect it all.

I'd like to see more 3D, larger towns, larger areas and more details. I'd like to revamp the wild grass mechanic, and have you actually see the pokemon in the over world. I'd like for it to go full Xenoblade Chronicles if you will.

I would also like to see other MCs make appearances and have something to do with the story. I mean, you conquer one region and now you're in the next. What "champion" wouldn't do that? I'd like to see Red or Ethan or Brendan show up, as older, stronger versions of them selves.