View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2012 (02:04 AM). Edited September 2nd, 2012 by Cassino.
Cassino

Pokemon following you around like in Yellow,Hg,SS
If optional; not everyone likes it.

Berry Trees Back
I like the pots HG/SS has. It's annoying to have to go to a specific place halfway down a route to grow berries.

New Battle system (6 on 6, etc.)
I don't mind but it would be a waste of time on Game Freak's part since even 3v3 and rotation aren't popular.

Multiple Regions
Only worthwhile if they're all fully detailed.

Battle Frontier return
Definitely, with additions.

New Starter types
I don't think any other three types are balanced in the same way against each other as Fire/Grass/Water, but it ultimately makes no odds to me since I don't use starters (as starters, at least; I am admittedly keen on Blaziken for Frontier/Subway/competitive).

Dark type Gym Leader
Either way whatever, but I consider Dark to already be the realm of Team X leaders, which are of gym leader strength sans a signature TM.

Tournament instead of elite four
Wouldn't that be what the Frontier and contests are about already?

Return of team rocket
We could certainly do with teams that have more realistic goals like they did, but not for Rocket itself to return.

New eeveelutions
They already cover every type that was originally special, besides Dragon which Eevee has no place being, so no.
What we do need however are physical moves for Flareon.

New storyline(Not the old ten year old sets out to be champ and stop bad guys)
That could be nice but really all I want is for the games to take longer to play through.

My only 'other' wish for the future right now is that there be more Bug-types that are purely Bug or have a second type that isn't Poison or Flying.