View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2012 (5:30 AM).
Quote originally posted by Belltrix:
The first thing I see, that I thought of as "meh" was the 4 N. I don't want to give my opponent the opportunity to draw a new hand and possibly get somthing that can screw me over. I will not be playing in modified. This years Regional Tournament plays from Black & White on up. So HG/SS will not be a legal play set. Would the list you gave me still be in effect? Cause I have every card from the Dark Explorers and I'm starting my Dragons Exalted collection and unless tool scrapper is in there I cannot play it. I agree with the Juniper however I dissagree with the taking out of the fighting pokemon cause the double burn + the bench damage = (to me at least) an easy win. Doing 30 damage to a bench pokemon alongside volcarona doing it's "double burn". Now that you know that this will be only Black & White on up what do you say about the list and modifications?
I see, though you don't have to play N everytime you have one in your hand. Playing conservative can be very important in the current BW-on format, and late game when you're behind, N can give you the opportunity to come back. A well timed N works wonders so I've learned over the past few months. The list I posted is BW-on and is tournament legal, and Tool Scrapper probably won't matter too much as long as your metagame isn't filled with Garbodor. I thought the fighting Pokémon would only make your deck more inconsistent as you don't need them for your deck to work properly. Of course you can swap some cards with fighting Pokémon if you prefer.