Thread: Team Vortex
View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2012, 06:12 AM
iLoveHate
Hmmmmmm.... :D

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to iLoveHate
Position you want to apply: Scripter. Though im not proffessional
Proof of work: (screenshots, sprites, etc.) I will Pm you about that i dont want that other people can steal it for their apply.
Why you want to join this team? (practice, for fun, etc.): Hmm, good question. Haha practice ofc and Fun is always something that is needed.
Timezone:
UTC/GMT +2 hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Time zone
CEST - Central European Summer Time~~~~~~ Current Time zone
UTC/GMT +1 hour~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~standard time zone.
Btw, i live in The Netherlands
Contact:Hmm, i got MSN,Skype,Facebook if needed. If you prefer something else just say to me and i will dwnld it.
I prefer skype cuz you can have group chats forever instead of making each day a new group chat. I cant talk english very well btw haha.

Things you might know (and have to deal with :p): Im not a huge fan of fakemon, i know you like spriting. I saw a voting poll and the result was more then 60% didnt like fakemon. I would love to participate in the making of the storyline.
I just read you want a pickachu that follows you, but i really want that aswell but im not sure it's scripting work or ASM cuz so far as i know it has something to do with a engine blablabla.

I didnt dare to apply to a team so far cuz i thought i need to improve my skills first. Now i think im ready to help with a hack.

I hope to hear from you and join tha team

Btw, easter eggs is a Great idea!