View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:10 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark shrugged. Maybe he did have to train Able a bit more. Maybe it was just something this particular kind of Ninjask did. Maybe it was a girl thing? Who knows. Whatever the case, Mark went over to the elevator heading upstairs so he could catch up with the others.

"Well, I guess I can ask the teacher about her after class. I got alot of questions." Mark said. Assuming Lucia followed him, Mark pressed the button on the elevator and headed up to Battlefield 7. Meanwhile Snype was getting irritated by Roberto. At this point he wish he could just fight the guy and get him off of his back. He could only hope.

Mark ended up at the battlefield. It was designed alot like a forest. It was bound to give Bug types and Grass types a home field advantage.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)