Earth and Sky: OCC
View Single Post
September 2nd, 2012 (11:45 PM).
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ill never tell.
@ Yellow: Then you'll be happy to know between Sept-Octo, I have planned horror based jobs, which will refresh by day 8. [Day 7 ends the week] Mostly Horror Survival since 85% of the RP is survival based... The other 15% is tournament finals.
Maybe I should be more obvious. XD
Plus, good opening post heretostay123... (Care if I call you H2S?)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Quto
Find all posts by Quto
Find threads started by Quto