View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 04:09 AM
Bossk749
Unhatched Egg

Well the reason I can't use legendaries is because of the crowd I play with. They don't go by tiers, they go by "legendary or not" which is unfortunate, because I do have an understanding of the tiers.

Reading the comments above, I think I might go with Roserade for my lead, as it sounds interesting and I haven't had experience with it yet. For the Roserade, is it preferred to get Toxic Spikes over Spikes, or just Spikes? I normally prefer the Toxic Spikes, but that has always been a personal preference.

As with Milotic, I'm going to use the EV set given and just use a Calm nature due to no EVs being invested in SpD.

Also, I like the idea of an Eelektross with it's levitate ability, so I was thinking of a set like this:

Eelektross @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
-Wild Charge
-Dragon Tail
-Drain Punch/Brick Break
-Crunch/Fire Punch?

The last slot I'm not sure, but I think this could work well for a physical Eelektross. My reasoning for suggesting 252 HP EVs is because of it's base 50 speed, so as long as it's going last, it needs to endure hits. I originally posted a special Eelektross as well, but I think that this set is overall more beneficial to my team. However, I could use a mixed set to optimize both of its high attacking stats and more diverse special movepool.

-I would also like to thank you for responding and helping me out with this team.

Last edited by Bossk749; September 3rd, 2012 at 04:22 AM.