View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012 (08:22 AM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by PlatinumDude.
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote originally posted by Alexial357:
PlatinumDude, you make Zapdos saaddd ;o; lol

Anyway, I think Eelektross and Roserade are very viable options for your team. So correct me if I'm wrong, but as of right now your have Arcanine, Roserade, Eelektross, and Milotic, right? That leaves you taking a lot of neutral damage (and some super effective damage) from types like Ghost, Dark, Dragon, Psychic, etc. And although it would add to your Fire/Ground weakness, I'm going to recommend Bisharp! ^o^ I'm not all that great with UU, someone cover me if I'm way off base here.

Bisharp @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature [+Attack ; - Sp. Attack]
Defiant
160 HP / 252 Attack / 96 Speed
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute
- Iron Head / Brick Break

You already have a great Physical Sweeper in Arcanine, but here's a little something to consider. Bisharp has fantastic resistances, access to Swords Dance (which boosts Attack to a potential 765, iirc), and priority in Sucker Punch. That kind of power with entry hazard support can OHKO Pokemon that resist it. Substitute can be used when people start getting wise to this set and predict your Sucker Punch. Max Attack EVs, a bit into Speed so Bisharp can outpace minimum speed Milotic, and the rest goes into HP because Bisharp can make great use of it with it's great typing. STAB Iron Head is always good (OHKO Pokemon like Machamp after boot), but Brick Break can be used for near perfect coverage in tandem with Sucker Punch and tank through Reflect / Light Screen.

Also, I feel obligated to mention that Mismagius makes an excellent teammate for Bisharp. Together, they counter most of each others main threats and make an offensive Attack/Sp.Attack powerhouse. That, and Bisharp and Roserade have pretty notable synergy, breaking defensive threats like Tangrowth that give Bisharp a hard time (resisting Iron Head and phazing away Substitute, Swords Dance, and Sucker Punch with Roar :/). But that kind of occupies the remainder of your team.

Give your team a test and let us know how it goes! Also, don't forget to update your post with the changes you make so the raters can have a clear idea of what your newly constructed team looks like.
If Bisharp is used on the team, then Low Kick (one of the B2/W2 tutor moves, if you get the game) should be the option alongside Iron Head; there are times when Brick Break's power doesn't cut it; it hits heavier opponents, like Rhyperior, harder than Brick Break would. The EV spread of 128 HP/252 Atk/128 Spe is also the ideal spread because while Bisharp loses a bit of bulk here, the spread allows it to outrun Gligar, who is seen with little to no Speed at all.