View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:43 AM
PsychoJigglypuff
Crazy and Loving It!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to PsychoJigglypuff
Becky shrugged. "Like I said, I haven't noticed any around Route 101, and so far you're the only one I've seen here." She glanced towards the entrance to Route 102. "Perhaps they have all gone ahead of us? I'm sure that there were some behind me since there were Poke Balls left over, but they might be late, or sick, or something like that." She wasn't quite sure what else to say, and the route was beckoning to her. She decided that she might as well end the conversation, and move ahead.

"Sorry to cut the conversation short and all, but I've finished my business here and I'd like to get going." She returned her Pokemon back to their balls. "It was nice meeting you though, I'm glad I'm not the only one out here." She smiled. "Well, I'm off for now. I'll probably see you again later, and maybe I'll run into some other trainers too! See ya!" She waved goodbye, then turned towards Route 102, and made her way forwards. She probably could have asked him to travel with her, but he looked like more of a loner. Besides, she wanted to continue at her own pace, and that's exactly what she was going to do.