View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:26 AM
Thomas
HAIL HYDRA!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
It will be original though, won't it? I mean, it'll feature characters that Joss didn't create, but there has never actually been a show or a comic or movie or anything like that which is actually about S.H.I.E.L.D, has there? They were just sort of always in the background of the super hero stores, as far as I understand it. It's certainly original enough for me!

He makes characters original anyway, even if they weren't originally his - as evidenced by the transformation of Black Widow from the two-dimensional killbot she was in Iron Man 2 to the fully-fledged character she became in The Avengers.
When I say original, I mean an original idea of his not something based in a universe that was already created. Angel, Buffy, Firefly, Dollhouse...all original universes created by him. But you do bring up a good point that he will be creating all new characters which of course will bring in the Whedonesque charm to the show that we all love so much...actually after you mentioning that...I really hope no characters from the avengers are in it. XD