View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossk749 View Post
I have updated the first post with all of the changes and additions you have said, which means I altered the natures, some EVs and added in the Bisharp. I like the idea of Mismagius as I've been toying around with using her for a while, but what set should I go for specifically? Her high Special Attack sounds great for Nasty Plot, while Calm Mind compliments her stats very nicely. Nevertheless, I was considering using this set:

Mismagius @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 200 HP/56 SpA/252 Spe
Nature: Modest/Timid
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power {Fighting}/Will-O-Wisp

I was thinking to provide a decent amount of HP for the substitutes I'll be putting up, and Shadow Ball for STAB. Will-O-Wisp would make the load lighter from physical attackers, but Hidden Power {Fighting} provides the extra coverage that Mismagius needs. Timid with 252 Speed EVs are there to ensure the first hit, but I'm unsure if that's necessary; I have only 56 EVs invested in Special Attack due to the Nasty Plot boost. Leftovers to recover some of the bulk, with Life Orb to ensure I'm hitting hard.
Whether you use Nasty Plot or Calm Mind depends on whether you want to have raw power after setting up or slowly have Mismagius gain more special bulk and power per set up. A bulky spread is better for the Calm Mind set, however, since Mismagius may be forced to attack before it sets up Nasty Plot:
-Nasty Plot
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power (Fighting)/Thunderbolt
-Substitute/Taunt
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Leftovers/Life Orb

or
-Substitute
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power (Fighting)