Thread: [B/W] Seasons!
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012 (01:17 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by Requility:
Yeah agreeing with previous poster about the constant weather. If only it could detect the exact weather each day but no 3DS is capable of that yet. ;(

As for my own thoughts? Seasons were an awesome feature. It made Unova ever so pretty! I wish it had more of a background role though, like blowing leaves and all, other than in Route 1.

And Cyclone, I'd... just set the clock back. XD; I do love that seasons are short and therefore if you wanted to go for the waiting method then it's not that long n_n
Funny you should say that. I'm thinking of checking my Activity Log, picking a day where I didn't do much, and recording playtime in the log for that date. During such time, I get Spheal.

I'm not worried about the trade for Munchlax; I'll still be poking around on my Pokédex completion mission come October and will acquire it then.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.