Thread: [Gen V] I like Eelektross [NU RMT]
View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Forever
let it go

Okay I changed up those smaller things you said, but as for replacing Pokemon, I swapped Camerupt for Probopass, I tried Skuntank for a little while just then and honestly it didn't really help me that much, and Musharna was way too slow for my liking. After battling a bit I put Emboar > Skuntank/Murkrow, and Gardevoir > Musharna because it was slow and Gardevoir generally is fast. With four slower/defensive Pokemon, that can help out Emboar and Gardevoir, both scarved, take out the opponents easier (so around 5 or so battles with this and have won pretty comfortably). Oh and I kept Scald on Alomomola because that's come in handy so often and I pretty much never want to attack with that Pokemon, lol. Something still feels out of place, though.

Sets V
Emboar (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Wild Charge

Probopass @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Earth Power

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Wish
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball

edit: I swapped the Gardevoir set to the defensive one, and tbh I have only lost one battle since (only lost due to hax critting and poisoning at 2% which'd otherwise have lived and I'd have easily swept). Ursaring has been presenting a bit of an issue since then, though! Golurk can be an issue but Alomomola seems to handle it.

Last edited by Forever; September 5th, 2012 at 06:26 AM.