Thread: [Tool] JackHack96's Tool Factory
View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:03 AM
JackHack96
Little Hacker

Nature: Relaxed
Hi everybody! For those who doesn't know me, I'm JackHack96, an italian student who is learning Java and other programming languages (and forgetting VB6, which is awful and outdated ) and trying to hack NDS games. So in these months I've made some hack-tools for NDS games, and I want to make other tools next months (when I'll have some time, because I have also to study... ).
Well, let's start with the presentation:
Spoiler:
DPP Intro Editor

This tool can change the pokémon which appears with prof. Rowan in the intro (Munchlax in Diamond/Pearl, Buneary in Platinum)

Spoiler:
DS Trade Editor

With this tool you can change the internal pokemon trades, like DPTrade, the only difference is that this tool is compatible also with Platinum. This tool is available both in english and italian

Spoiler:
DPP Starter

This was my first tool. It's limitated, it only changes the starters. I want to make this tool more powerful and useful.

Spoiler:
DS Pokémon Editor

This tool is the DS version of YAPE! It can edit stats, evolutions and the moveset (together with HMs/TMs).

Spoiler:
DPP Attack Editor

This little tool can easily edit attack's data. This tool is available in english and italian.

Spoiler:
DPP ItemED

Do you remember GBA Item Editor? Well, this tool is the ds version of it.

Spoiler:
DS Text Editor

Simple to use and fast, this is actually the best text editor for 4th generation pokémon games!.

Spoiler:
Overworld Editor DS

Do you remember Overworld Editor RE? Well, this is the DS version :D

Spoiler:
Nitro Explorer 3

I usually use Linux as my main operating system. In fact, all the other tools are written in Java, so I can launch them also on Ubuntu.
I noticed Nitro Explorer 2 doesn't run well on wine, and I don't like using wine. So I wrote a new version, especially for Linux (and potentially Mac) users (but you can run this tool also on Windows). This version can also edit arm9, arm7 and the various overlays (nitro explorer 2 doesn't).

And now the big one:
DS PokeHack Studio (under heavy development Currently suspended)
Spoiler:

This tool was initially a Linux port of my other tools, but since I added some functions, I decided to support also Windows (and I could easily support Mac OSX). This tool is designed for working together with SDSME, because SDSME can't edit everything except the map-related things.

Well, I hope you are satisfied, I'll make these tools more powerful in the future. If you find any bugs or if you have any questions, please tell me in this thread.

DOWNLOADS:
You can download all these tools from my website, which is http://www.hackromtools.altervista.org/
IF YOU LIKE HACK ROM TOOLS PLEASE DON'T USE ADBLOCK OR DISABLE IT WHEN YOU SURF MY WEBSITE

Source code of DS PokeHack Studio is public, you can watch it on Launchpad and you can modify or redistribute it under the terms of the GNU GPLv3 license.
Source code of all the other tools is attached to the file.

For more information see my website !

Comments please!

Visit my website, Hack Rom Tools, here you can find useful tools for ROM hacking.

Last edited by JackHack96; 1 Week Ago at 03:38 AM. Reason: Update