View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2012 (03:00 PM). Edited September 4th, 2012 by Snakebyte.
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Really? I did see entries to 411, so I thought the "extra" slots were the last 25. I didn't look closely, mind. I presumed the added starters replaced the ones that were there completely due to sharing the same Dex number. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Cyclone
My only experience is with this particular hack, but as far as I'm aware the "extra" slots are between the Johto and Hoenn sections.

Quote:
Anyways, I've been playing Snake's Final version and I must say I haven't found any bug o.O I'm up to 7th Lauren gym and no bugs (beside the ones I did by using YAPE :D I just wanted to see what's gonna happen :D)
See? XD

I got through all of Lauren without any bugs as I was translating. Not a clue what went wrong for some people. XD

Quote:
EDIT: Yeah, I forgot, I found one fairy Shinx (that healing one) =D Should I remove it, or should I leave it as an easter egg? :D
Leave it! Fairy shinx is a great easter egg. I love how the randomest things find their way into games...