View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Alex
Quicker than the darkness…~

ROUND 1
FIGHT!!!

But seriously, I own 2 domain names and some cPanel hosting with 300GB bandwidth and 30 gigs of space, that I'd be happy to share with you as a site for this hack — how does bronze.thunderboltnet.com sound? :D
The other domain besides thunderboltnet.com is for relationshipping, so you might not want to have a site there. I had a personal domain, but funds were erratic and it expired D:
The PokéCommunity Live! <~Sotomura> “It’s personal.” <Greninja> ignore twocows he smells like twice the manure <+wakachamo> Alex are you in a state prison rn <+twocows> my doujins are the best <+Alex> sometimes ecchi can be a kickstarter for an overworked motor <Greninja> lunatic is the only mode I play in <~Sotomura> I really don’t feel like watching Best Wishes <+Alex> the guy preventing me from being first on the voice list <+Alex> good holy christ its way better without minaj <Zeffy> yaoi is the sounds they make while doing the nasty <+twocows> i really want my pc to be more like a phone <+twocows> thanks, microsoft

Last edited by Alex; September 4th, 2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Mixed up bandwidth and disk space ^^;