View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2012 (06:51 PM).
let it go
Crystal TierEO

Quote originally posted by krazzikk:
One problem I have notice is that the community isn't exactly the warmest, and welcoming group of people and people who aren't "the regulars" seem to be ignored. I'm not here to troll around and say everyone is horrible (in other words be rude) but I think it would be beneficial if the community tried to be more welcoming and warm. If the community isn't welcoming and pleasing to be around then the majority of people aren't going to stay. And I think all sections , and even IRC channels should take a look at their community and be responsible and try to fix these problems. And trust me, I'm new to PC, I'm even newer to CBC and I have seen multiple cases of this. Is it because you guys think my questions/comments aren't important enough? Please don't take this the wrong way!:nervous:
I really kinda disagree. It was... not really welcoming/warm about two months back, but now honestly I think it's just inactivity if anything (the questions not important thing, if you were ignored). For example in RMTs, or replying to threads, Alexial and I usually have "n_n" (I NOTICED IT IN ONE POST OKAY) and generally when most people reply they seem to be accepting of feedback for the most part. I'm not really sure though what you do mean, can you give examples of recent cases? Because really... it was a lot worse two months back. Also generally most people who post don't really post again, or have an interest getting involved in this community, so idk. I really haven't noticed anything for a while, tbh, and I definitely noticed it a while back.