View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012 (12:47 AM).
NikNaks

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™:
If I wanted to give you the full synopsis, I would have written it and saved you each and every minute you would spend actually playing through and discovering the plot yourself. 'grats champ. PM me if you want me to save you some time, or you can be left to assume and let your ideas flow and maybe even intrigue yourself into playing to see what the mystery is about.

It is a game set in a Pokemon world, if you want revolutionary, you should be looking somewhere else, 'specially when you are basing it off the fact that the plot has not been handed to you on a silver platter.
I'm basing it off what you've put in this thread, yes, which is a few lines about the pillars, essentially. You've tagged it as an [Idea], so why post the thread if you aren't going to tell us about it? It's not as if the game is here to play so we can learn about it for ourselves. As I thought I said in my first message, I feel like this thread has been posted too early. There's nothing to comment on.

And, Peeky, if there are screenshots, there's something tangible about the game to comment on. I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just frustrating when there's an idea that's clearly had a lot of thought put into it, and all you actually post is a few paragraphs of things we've seen before.