View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
i STILL can't get into Esmerald City! i have TRIED walking between Ash and Red, and got nothing. HELP PLEASE!
Okay... try this.
Go to previous city, save in Pokémon Center or any other building, and repatch (delete the old ROM and patch the new one and then put the new into the folder with save)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
I got through all of Lauren without any bugs as I was translating. Not a clue what went wrong for some people. XD
Yeah, me too =D But I loved what YAPE did xD
First, it showed me glitched pokepic of Monozu (the one that Zero gives) and then random freezing on places or black screen instead of wildpokebattle xD
YAPE is awesome xD
Anyways, I forgot to mention that some trainers have black screen before the battle but it's not something important since the battle starts anyways =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Leave it! Fairy shinx is a great easter egg. I love how the randomest things find their way into games...
I thought so xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Another victim.. Oh man can't anyone just put an NPC there so that he prevents people from crossing the Boat or something..
I'll do it ASAP, as I see more and more guys are going there o.O