View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 07:54 AM
leachim_paloyz15
~ セールマイケル

Send a message via Yahoo to leachim_paloyz15 Send a message via Skype™ to leachim_paloyz15
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinta77 View Post
Looking good. This looks pretty unique. I'm going to download it and hope it works on my iphone. (believe it or not, some hacks dont work in my iphone >.<) ill let you know what i think =)
Download?.. Sad to say, but I have pulled off all the previous releases due to some major changes.
Be sure to try the Beta when I release it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
That's weird.... there isn't a single hack that hasn't worked in my android phone :O
Also this hack seems to be great ! nice tiles , though i am a bit reluctant about the nights that you can use in battle...it's weird .The story seems to be a bit extraordinary but good ! Αlso do you have more. fakemon like that kanta thing ( hope not ) ?Good luck :D
Thank you. I hope I can change your mind about the Knight Suits.

Well, about the fakemons.. I think there'll be a few more.. Just a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
The replenish points seem like a good idea, but what if your training a certain Pokemon and their HP go lower? I think the Pokemon Center is better..
Don't worry, I won't completely eradicate all the Pokemon Centers in the game. Most of them were just destroyed because of some unfortunate events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gragj View Post
If you put on the music, will you actually hear them singing? I got attracted to this because i thought it was the scandal that made harukaze.
You'll hear them, alright.
Yes, we're on the same page. They are the band who sang the 15th Opening of Bleach; Harukaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
love the update. Very unique way to heal your pokemon.
Well, I'm a Final Fantasy fanboy.
SAVE POINTTTTTSSS!!